Saturday, October 25, 2008
Kerrie over at Mysteries in Paradise was tagged to post seven random things about herself and invites others to do so as well.
1. I lived in Pretoria, South Africa for four years (1952 - 1956) and came back with an accent my Virginia grandmother had a difficult time following. This is me as a schoolboy.
2. I was in the U.S. Army for 4.5 years and and spent ten months in Vietnam. I was a flight operation clerk and made coffee and read a lot.
3. I once had Joe DiMaggio's autograph but I only got it because everyone around me was excited at seeing him. I didn't have a clue who he was.
4. I've always like books. I mean really always. My mother says that I would grab for Golden books in the grocery store as soon as I was able to reach the shelf where other children went for the candy.
5. I hate the texture of large chunks of cooked tomatoes.
6. I think that Guinness is good food.
7. I like ABBA.
Kerrie's suggestion is to post your own Seven random things, link to her post (Mysteries in Paradise/Seven Random Things, a meme), then go to her blog and add a comment about your post.
I'm reading: Seven Random Things, a memeTweet this!
Posted by Mack Lundy at 1:24 PM